As fascinating and exhilarating Japan is, it can also be challenging to explore and understand even for the most experienced travelers. A little guidance from a local could go a long way and that’s where I’d like to offer my travel consultancy services. Whether you need a one-time consultation or detailed assistance in itinerary planning, I’m here to assist. I lived in Japan for three years exploring the nooks and crannies of this beautiful country. I’m here to help you get the absolute most out of your precious time in the Land of the Rising Sun. Whether you are a first time visitor looking to see “the best of Japan”, or a returning visitor in pursuit of untapped destinations, I have a long list of places to see and things to do to satisfy your interests.
Here are the services I offer:
- Japan Travel Consultation Package. Do you have questions about local transportation? Need recommendation on what to see, do or eat in Japan? Or perhaps need someone to review your existing itinerary and make sure you make most of your trip to Japan? You’ll have my undivided attention and I’d be happy to answer all the questions you have in regards to planning your trip. This package includes a one-time 60-minute Skype or phone session where we’ll chat about your upcoming trip and I’d be happy to answer your questions and give recommendations you might need.
Price: $50 paid via PayPal.
- Bespoke Japan Itinerary Package. Let me plan your Japan trip for you! This package includes:
- Step-by-step plan of activities for each day of your travel. This will include popular tourist sights, off the beaten track destinations and unique experiences to suite your interests;
- Detailed transportation information;
- Suggestions on local restaurants and lodging to suit your travel style and budget;
- Suggestions on any cultural events planned during your visit;
- Availability 24/7 to answer any of your questions and modify your itinerary as many times as it takes till it’s exactly the way you like it.
Price: $50 per day (e.g. 10-day itinerary costs $500) paid via PayPal.
If you’d like to hear more or have questions about any of the above packages, don’t hesitate to contact me.